Landlord/tenant issues can be complex and difficult to navigate. The Crews Law Firm, PLLC, is here to offer the legal expertise needed to ensure that you can get back to business, or life, as usual. Don’t know your right as a Landlord or Tenant? Need help understanding the eviction process? The Crews Law Firm is here to help.
For tenants, Crews Law Firm will make sure that your rights are protected. It is our recommendation that you have an attorney review your lease agreements before signing on the dotted line. We are also available to help you if you are in a situation where your rights as a tenant are being violated. We want you to be aware of the protections afforded to you by the laws of this great state. We may be able to help you if:
- Your landlord refuses to make important repairs such as:
- Locks on windows and doors
- Broken heat or AC
- Leaking pipes
- Faulty wiring
- Holes which cause vermin to infest the home
- Your landlord openly discriminates against you based on race, gender, sexuality, religion, or disability
- Your landlord refuses to allow you to have a therapy pet
- Your landlord is claiming money for damages you did not cause
We will help you through the eviction process and can represent you in an appeal if needed. We might be able to help you if you are a landlord and:
- The tenant is behind on rent
- The tenant has trashed the home or apartment
- The tenant refuses to leave even though the lease has ended
- Someone is squatting on the property
- The tenant has abandoned the property and stopped paying rent
We also represent landlords and tenants in commercial leases. Are you having trouble renegotiating the lease for your business? Are you running into difficulties with a tenant operating an unauthorized business on the premises? We can help.
Call us to schedule a consult today!